It's Not Legal to Drive on any License after a Minnesota DUI License Revoked/Suspended
If you have been revoked in Minnesota, you can not drive here on any other license. If you have a valid license from somewhere else, you may be able to drive in other jurisdictions. Check with local counsel. Some international licenses are legitimate. Others are not. We have represented individuals charged with felonies for possessing fraudulent documents. No means no!
- Hire An Experienced DWI / DUI Attorney
- What to know about public defenders
- Protect Your Rights Against A DUI / DWI
- Mistakes people make after being arrested
- 53 DWI Laws & Case Tips
- Criminal/Administrative Penalties for DWI
- Minnesota Ignition Interlock Program
- Tips for Hiring a DWI/DUI Lawyer
- 14 Most Common Police Mistakes
- What Can You Do to Save Your License?
- What Happens After A DWI Arrest?
- Top 10 Mistakes Lawyers Make
- Minnesota's "Implied Consent" law
- Online Drink Wheel BrAC Calculator
- Elements of the Crime