Minnesota Lawyers Helpful Tips To Find The Right Criminal Defense Lawyer For You
Searching Through The Many Minneapolis, Minnesota Lawyers Can Be Tough
Follow These Helpful Tips To Find The Right Minnesota Criminal Defense Lawyer For Your Case
There are many Minneapolis, Minnesota lawyers to select from today. When it comes to fighting a DWI, however, it is important to select a Minnesota criminal defense lawyer that specializes in alcohol-related traffic offenses. Otherwise, you could risk facing more penalties than necessary.
Searching through the many Minneapolis lawyers available can be a daunting and time consuming task. There are three key factors to consider when selecting the right lawyer. These include:
- The years of experience he or she has with DWI cases and the law
- The reputation of the Minnesota criminal defense lawyer
- The level of knowledge the lawyer possesses with respect to DWI law, including a solid understanding of how a Minnesota intoxilyzer and other tests work
- The financial payment terms the lawyer requires
Going to the local Bar Association isn’t necessarily the best place to get a reference for the best Minnesota criminal defense lawyer. Rather, do your own research and look for qualifications and certifications when reviewing the many DWI lawyers available. Contact Douglas V. Hazelton at 1-612-334-3342 today.
Douglas V. Hazelton is a member of the National College for DUI Defense and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, which demonstrates his commitment to practicing criminal and DWI law. Unlike many Minneapolis, Minnesota lawyers, his primary practice is defense of those charged with alcohol-related traffic offenses. He has helped hundreds of people facing DWI charges get their charges reduced or dropped.
Hazelton has been named a Super Lawyer by the Minnesota Journal of Law and Politics – an honor and recognition few Minneapolis lawyers can claim.
For an outstanding Minnesota criminal defense lawyer, contact Douglas V. Hazelton today at 1-612-334-3342.
- Hire An Experienced DWI / DUI Attorney
- What to know about public defenders
- Protect Your Rights Against A DUI / DWI
- Mistakes people make after being arrested
- 53 DWI Laws & Case Tips
- Criminal/Administrative Penalties for DWI
- Minnesota Ignition Interlock Program
- Tips for Hiring a DWI/DUI Lawyer
- 14 Most Common Police Mistakes
- What Can You Do to Save Your License?
- What Happens After A DWI Arrest?
- Top 10 Mistakes Lawyers Make
- Minnesota's "Implied Consent" law
- Online Drink Wheel BrAC Calculator
- Elements of the Crime