FACING A MINNESOTA DWI?Put The Experience Of A Skilled DUI Attorney To Work For You!
Attack unreliable Field Sobreity 'Tests' With the Help of a Minneapolis, Minnesota DUI Lawyer
When it comes to fighting a Minnesota DUI license revocation or other DUI/DWI penalties, your Minneapolis, Minnesota DUI attorney needs to use every strategy possible to get your charges reduced or possibly even dropped. With the help of a skilled Minneapolis, Minnesota DUI lawyer, you can put poke holes in the validity of field sobriety tests used to support your arrest.
There are many reasons why your Minneapolis, Minnesota DUI attorney can shed doubt on your field sobriety test results. One element includes the Gaze Nystagmus test, which involves having you follow a pen light with your eyes. Your lawyer can question this test for many reasons…
- Officers are not medically trained to know what “normal” eye movement is
- It requires making eye movement degree estimates that can be inaccurate
- The medical community doesn’t accept this test as valid
With the help of an experienced Minneapolis, Minnesota DUI attorney, these test results can be ruled inadmissible by a judge. As a result, your lawyer can build a stronger case in your favor and help avoid a Minnesota DUI license revocation and other harsh penalties.
Don’t risk unnecessary loss of your driving privileges – hire
an experienced DUI attorney who can help you today.
For a free case evaluation, call today at 1-612-334-3342.
Douglas V. Hazelton is a Minneapolis, Minnesota DUI attorney that has devoted his practice to criminal law.
He is a graduate of the National College for DUI Defense and was named a member of the College in 1997. In 2006, he was the only Minneapolis, Minnesota DUI lawyer selected to be Minnesota’s National Delegate to the College. Hazelton has also written several articles that have appeared in respected legal publications.
With the knowledge and experience of this Minneapolis, Minnesota DUI attorney on your side, you can achieve the best results possible in your case. Contact Douglas V. Hazelton today at 612-334-3342 to learn more about how he can help you.
- Hire An Experienced DWI / DUI Attorney
- What to know about public defenders
- Protect Your Rights Against A DUI / DWI
- Mistakes people make after being arrested
- 53 DWI Laws & Case Tips
- Criminal/Administrative Penalties for DWI
- Minnesota Ignition Interlock Program
- Tips for Hiring a DWI/DUI Lawyer
- 14 Most Common Police Mistakes
- What Can You Do to Save Your License?
- What Happens After A DWI Arrest?
- Top 10 Mistakes Lawyers Make
- Minnesota's "Implied Consent" law
- Online Drink Wheel BrAC Calculator
- Elements of the Crime