Protect Your Rights Against A DUI / DWIAre You Facing a DUI/DWI In Minneapolis Minnesota?
Are You Seeking An Experienced DWI/DUI Minneapolis Attorney?I'll Protect Your Rights - And Your Freedom!
If you’re facing a DUI / DWI in Minneapolis Minnesota, you’ll discover that Minnesota's DUI / DWI laws can be harsh. If convicted, you could face fines, penalties, jail time, and more. Because of these harsh results, you would be making a serious mistake if you took your DUI / DWI in Minneapolis Minnesota lightly! Get the legal help you need from an experienced DWI / DUI Minneapolis attorney.
How will I protect your rights as your DWI / DUI Minneapolis attorney?
Initially, I’ll analyze the facts surrounding your DUI / DWI in Minneapolis Minnesota, give you my opinion, and discuss my approach as your DWI / DUI Minneapolis attorney. I'll explain how I'll protect your legal rights in greater detail, tell you what your options are, and how the judicial process works, so you'll know what to expect before you go to court for your DUI / DWI in Minneapolis Minnesota.
Plus, you'll learn how I will guide you through the Minnesota court system and how I'll champion your rights as your DWI / DUI Minneapolis attorney, using my ingenuity and the options in the legal system to protect you.
For example, I'll review your DUI / DWI in Minneapolis Minnesota charges, the steps used to conduct the chemical and roadside tests to determine if they were valid, and show you how the police officer's testimony can be discredited in your DUI / DWI in Minneapolis Minnesota.
I will tell you about my fees as your DWI / DUI Minneapolis attorney. Anything you tell me during this and other meetings with respect to your DUI / DWI in Minneapolis Minnesota will be confidential. In summary, with my help, you'll get…
- A free initial DUI / DWI in Minneapolis Minnesota consultation.
- Personalized attention. My office will return your phone calls promptly, keep you informed, and answer your questions to help you put the pieces back together following your DUI / DWI in Minneapolis Minnesota.
- Reasonable fees. Many attorneys feel uncomfortable about discussing their fees. You'll know in advance exactly how this DWI / DUI Minneapolis attorney will charge you.
- Experience. Since 1995, I've been helping people just like you with their Minnesota DUI / DWI cases.
- Assertiveness. While I show respect to everyone in the court system, as your DWI / DUI Minneapolis attorney, I take a tough stance to protect you.
WHAT MAKES THIS MINNEAPOLIS MN DWI ATTORNEY ONE OF THE BEST
As you will discover, I am a DWI / DUI Minneapolis attorney you can talk to, who will listen, who is genuinely interested in making the best of your situation, and who fights to get results with your DUI / DWI in Minneapolis Minnesota.
So, call me today at 612-334-3342 for your free consultation. The first meeting is free - and risk free - and will answer your questions. After this meeting, if you're not convinced I will be able to protect you with respect to your DUI / DWI in Minneapolis Minnesota, I won't trouble you again and you'll owe me nothing.
Keep in mind that your arrest may have included a revocation of driving privileges. You have a limited time to challenge this. As a courtesy to you, I will tell you what you must do about this, at no charge, just for calling.
In addition, please remember, the charges against you are serious and can carry severe consequences. Discover for yourself how I can help save your license and freedom by calling me at 612-334-3342 for your free consultation.
If you're still undecided about which DWI / DUI Minneapolis attorney will provide the best defense for your DUI / DWI in Minneapolis Minnesota, let me tell you that my job is to fight for you and protect your rights. I promise to do everything I can to handle any and all Minnesota charges that have been filed against you, including all new charges arising from your DUI / DWI in Minneapolis Minnesota --- at no additional cost to you.
- Hire An Experienced DWI / DUI Attorney
- What to know about public defenders
- Protect Your Rights Against A DUI / DWI
- Mistakes people make after being arrested
- 53 DWI Laws & Case Tips
- Criminal/Administrative Penalties for DWI
- Minnesota Ignition Interlock Program
- Tips for Hiring a DWI/DUI Lawyer
- 14 Most Common Police Mistakes
- What Can You Do to Save Your License?
- What Happens After A DWI Arrest?
- Top 10 Mistakes Lawyers Make
- Minnesota's "Implied Consent" law
- Online Drink Wheel BrAC Calculator
- Elements of the Crime