RelatedIf an Attorney Gets Arrested For DWI, What Does He Do?
A DUI is more than a simple appearance in court. At least it is if you don't want to be convicted. Especially when the consequences of a conviction on your record can be detrimental to current and future career plans, as with attorneys, police officers, the military, and many other professions.
For example, do you know what defenses you can use to win your case? Or why your arrest may not have been legal to begin with? Or when is the best time to approach the prosecuting attorney to get the best deal if you just want to plead guilty and get it over with? Or what you must do to save your license even before your court appearance? Or all the other specific consequences and legal pitfalls you may face?
Without question, he hires a lawyer to represent them. One with tremendous experience defending drunk driving cases. Why? Quite simply, because he does not want to be convicted, and because they know that an attorney who focuses on DWI cases knows a heck of a lot more about it than they do.
The attorneys listed above are among the most experienced and most respected drunk driving defense lawyers in the country. I see many of them several times a year when I attend national conferences on DWI legal issues. Some of them are featured speakers, and are clearly among the best of the best.
If you've been arrested for Drunk Driving / DWI / DUI in Minnesota, you need experience legal representation right away. Call me for a free consultation, and I'll explain exactly what I can do to help you. An arrest is not the same as a conviction! Call 612-334-3342 for a free Minnesota DWI legal consultation.
Doug V. Hazelton
Minneapolis, Minnesota Drunk Driving Attorney
- Hire An Experienced DWI / DUI Attorney
- What to know about public defenders
- Protect Your Rights Against A DUI / DWI
- Mistakes people make after being arrested
- 53 DWI Laws & Case Tips
- Criminal/Administrative Penalties for DWI
- Minnesota Ignition Interlock Program
- Tips for Hiring a DWI/DUI Lawyer
- 14 Most Common Police Mistakes
- What Can You Do to Save Your License?
- What Happens After A DWI Arrest?
- Top 10 Mistakes Lawyers Make
- Minnesota's "Implied Consent" law
- Online Drink Wheel BrAC Calculator
- Elements of the Crime